Thursday, February 02, 2017
- Name: Stephen Lingwood
- Location: Bolton, United Kingdom
Reflections on ministering up North, from a bisexual, liberal, evangelical, Anabaptist, Jesus-lovin' Unitarian; searching for transformative new ways of doing church and mission. All opinions are my own, and don't necessarily reflect those of my church or anyone else. And all opinions are, yes, deliberately a bit provocative.
- Things that matter
- What if we've got worship completely backwards?
- Turning Point: Essays on a New Unitarian Universal...
- We are now too small to be a denomination
- 165 Congregations in 2016
- A parable
- Growing Unitarian Congregations 2010-2015
- Has there been a paradigm shift in Unitarian theol...
- Some Foundations for Unitarian Theology (Video)
- A Free Religious Faith (1945)- a belated book revi...