Tuesday, March 02, 2010
- Name: Stephen Lingwood
- Location: Bolton, United Kingdom
Reflections on ministering up North, from a bisexual, liberal, evangelical, Anabaptist, Jesus-lovin' Unitarian; searching for transformative new ways of doing church and mission. All opinions are my own, and don't necessarily reflect those of my church or anyone else. And all opinions are, yes, deliberately a bit provocative.
- Parliament fails children on sex education
- What words do we use to describe our communtiy?
- Evangelism and church growth: the same or differen...
- At the risk of seeming schmaltzy...
- Power 2010
- Growth and Decline
- "The religion of the future"
- Stoke-on-Trent unites against racism
- What does it mean to be a Christian?
- Book Review: Evangelism after Christendom by Bryan...