Thursday, December 08, 2011
- Name: Stephen Lingwood
- Location: Bolton, United Kingdom
Reflections on ministering up North, from a bisexual, liberal, evangelical, Anabaptist, Jesus-lovin' Unitarian; searching for transformative new ways of doing church and mission. All opinions are my own, and don't necessarily reflect those of my church or anyone else. And all opinions are, yes, deliberately a bit provocative.
- Why I'm "evangelical"
- 172 Congregations
- Marriage Equality Gains Momentum
- Dangerous Unitarianism
- The broom is mightier than the sword
- Unitarians should tithe
- Reasons to be Cheerful (1,2,3)
- Do Civil Partnerships undermine marriage equality?...
- American Unitarians are declining, British Unitari...
- Time for bishops to leave the House of Lords